Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Wonham
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So today I found out how to move 15 hexes in one turn

Spoiler (click to reveal)
In one of those 'get something and then survive' scenarios, Brutie McBruteface Skewered 2 baddies, consumed some wind, and in the process drew an add target card, a x2 card a +2 card and a +1. Combined with baddie shields it made 15 points of damage. Balanced Measure then moved me 15 hexes, pretty much the length of the board, with winged boots to land right next to the treasure (looted next turn). THAT was on turn 2 of the whole game. Beat that scenario with time to spare - Cragheart even got the battle goal '5 cards left'. So much time Brutie was then able to sit there and take damage down to 1HP, and maintain by losing cards, getting the battle goal as well. It was perfect...just that ONE event made the whole game.

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
did all 3 baddies have Shield 2?
(just trying to figure out the math and factoring in the Piece 1 from the Air infusion)

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I have yet to be able to pull off Skewer and hit two enemies. Just haven't had the opportunity where two enemies were lined up and I could get myself into the same straight line as them. but then I've only played one scenario thus far with Skewer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.