After my first few play of Biblios two things came to my mind:
1. I love this game - good tension with a "gran finale" at the end!
2. Holding cards the whole time is not very convenient.
The cards should be tiles like Rummy, standing in a little rack. I used tiles from Travel Qwirkle to create my Biblios:
after putting the graphics together with Gimp, everything printed on label paper, then cutting in 87 little pieces/stickers
now its time to do the same thing again and again, the important tool here is a little tweezer - after that, the tiles needs a finish with clear coat
after the tiles dry out a first look and a first play:
no grey dice here but everthing fits in a deck-box
- take a look at my geeklist: It fits in a Deck-Box! Lets make them portable!conclusion:
- the game is now fast and elegant
- the tiles standing
- hands free for drinking beer
- I put little stars
in the corner from the best tiles, no more confusion about the 2s