Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: Looking for a helping hand rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools

I'm going to host a game for Yan and myself, we'll do the moderator's job ourselves. We just need a person to take care of the probe cards. I'll provide you with a tool to do this ( if you want )

The only thing we need you to do is send probe cards during the refresh and take care of possible probe card interactions. We'll ask you when to act so you don't even have to follow our game all the time.

The time invested from your side will be very limited but we'll obviously be gratefull nonetheless

We're starting the game in the next few days

If you're willing you can place your 'X' here or send me a PM.

Greetings

Sebastiaan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebb R.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sringoot wrote:

I'm going to host a game for Yan and myself, we'll do the moderator's job ourselves. We just need a person to take care of the probe cards. I'll provide you with a tool to do this ( if you want )

The only thing we need you to do is send probe cards during the refresh and take care of possible probe card interactions. We'll ask you when to act so you don't even have to follow our game all the time.

The time invested from your side will be very limited but we'll obviously be gratefull nonetheless

We're starting the game in the next few days

If you're willing you can place your 'X' here or send me a PM.

Greetings

Sebastiaan

Hey Sebastiaan,

if its just via a Google Doc Spreadsheet I can do it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools
Thanks - You can do it however you want, just get us some probes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawldude wrote:

Hey Sebastiaan,

if its just via a Google Doc Spreadsheet I can do it!

Yay! Thanks Sebb! (My, I have a Sebb as probe moderator and a Seb as an opponent. Should I worry? laugh )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebb R.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Sebs strike back (cue Sebberial March)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.