Twilight Imperium (Fourth Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Trading other players promissory notes ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jens Christensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
I was reading the rules in preparation of our first game of twilight imperium ever (4.th edition being the first time we play).

I was wondering if it is possible to trade a promissory note u recieved from a different player in an earlier trade ?

Say i have a promissory note from green player and i make a deal with blue player where he/she gets that promissory note...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ido Abelman
Israel
Hod Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can trade any promissory note in your hand, so that includes notes you got from other players. Note that "support for the throne" notes and I think some racial notes don't go into your hand when you receive them but into your play area - that means you can't trade them further.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens Christensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the very awesome answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
This can be a fun trick! When Player A thinks Player B has their note, so they tread carefully with B, only to find C suddenly pops it unexpectedly. Hilarity ensues!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.