Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike R
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a chance to play this at GenCon this year. When I signed up I thought this sounded like a simple race game, but was pleasantly surprised to find a very different game. The basic gist of the game is you are at a Nuclear Power plant and it does a melt down and you have to build a road to get back to your home shelter. Simple Right? Well there is a lot more to this game than that. There is a monster than can block your building, destroy your car sending you back to the power plant, and worst of all the other players.

This is very much a strategy take that game, so thin skinned people take warning! you can move their road taking their car with, redirect their road, or block their road. So this becomes a real strategy game in trying to figure out how to be first to your shelter all the while trying to predict what the other players might do to you. The game is best at 4 players.

If you plan to play this with children I would recommend taking out the take that cards and play it as a simple race game at least until you know they could handle the normal game play.

I cannot speak to the quality of the final components as I played a prototype, but what they had looked good, with just a few small errors.

All in all a very good game and I do plan to back it on the first day of the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.