Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
Sígueme en mi Canal de Youtube
badge
Follow me in my YouTube Channel
mbmbmbmbmb
In a video in youtube they say they can not be two creatures in the same city .. do you agree? I know that two creatures can not be in the same space / district ... does the city consider itself a single space?

Thanks for your answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Fatecha
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
el_italiano wrote:
In a video in youtube they say they can not be two creatures in the same city .. do you agree? I know that two creatures can not be in the same space / district ... does the city consider itself a single space?

Thanks for your answer

Each city has 3 districts (you can check on your board that the interior of the cities is divided into 3 by white lines I beleive). Each is a district and counts as a separate space. So you can have 3 creatures in your city (not that it would do you much good). They probably mispoke ou mixed district and city.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoff Jordaan
South Africa
Pretoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can never have two creatures of the same player in one space (a city is composed of three spaces), so the video was mistaken on that count. Also notice that the rules mean you can't move a creature through another space where you have another creature.

edit: ninja'd ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gran oni
Spain
belicena
flag msg tools
you can have more creatures in the same space with the crossover expansion of the cyclades and the corresponding tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giovanni Lord Dracula
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
Sígueme en mi Canal de Youtube
badge
Follow me in my YouTube Channel
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes !!! Thank you!!!!
Gracias a todos!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.