2 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Kroghan Bare Knuckle Power rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Goldsmith
Australia
flag msg tools
Question about Kroghans bare knuckle power.
Does this add to your weapon attack, or is it a separate attack?

In Act 1, when swinging the Battle Hammer with Bare Knuckle would I roll 1 attack with 3R, 2B or make 2 separate attacks?

Mostly asking, as I don't see how at level 1 you would get 2 Lightning bolts to get the Critical.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorin Voinescu
Romania
flag msg tools
mb
I do believe that Bare Knuckle is an action and thus is a separate thing from a normal attack. You can't combine it with a weapon attack; it's its own thing.

It does not give you thunder bolts to activate your gear; you need to generate the bolts by rolling 1 red die. Currently this is tricky to pull of, but i heard that in wave 2 this card will get a boost by rolling 2 red dice, thus increasing the odds of getting the bolts.

Should be quite balance like this, since KO-ing an enemy with BK and then making a normal combat action by bypassing its natural armor is a good use of an action

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.