Pandemic Legacy: Season 2» Forums » Rules

Subject: (March Spoiler) Questions about goals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cliff Allister McLane
msg tools
Hey there,
Spoiler (click to reveal)

1. If you discover a new area and thus connect a new city to your network, do you advance both markers of the goal cards "discover a new area" and "connect a new city"? I think so, because the latter does not refer to the action to draw a line.

2. Is it correct that the goal cards needs more space than designated on the boardgame? We only destroyed the goal card of the prologue.

Sorry for my bad english, as you may have noticed we play with the german version ... Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek W
Poland
flag msg tools
Commutator
badge
.Komutator
mbmbmbmb
Your first question contains a small spoiler about recon, please consider hiding it.

1. Yes.
2. This may happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emeric Kien
msg tools
Dergel wrote:
Hey there,

1. If you discover a new area and thus connect a new city to your network, do you advance both markers of the goal cards "discover a new area" and "connect a new city"? I think so, because the latter does not refer to the action to draw a line.

2. Is it correct that the goal cards needs more space than designated on the boardgame? We only destroyed the goal card of the prologue.

Sorry for my bad english, as you may have noticed we play with the german version ... Thank you!

2. Yes, it even says so in the rules. IIRC there's enough space for four objectives (which is good for 3-objective months, gives a bit of choice) but there are a couple months where you should have five objectives instead, so put one of them on the table next to the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dergel wrote:

Start of February spoiler
Spoiler (click to reveal)
You should destroy the "Recon North America" goal as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobi Wagner
Germany
Ludwigsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to complete 3 goals. One is that you have to do 2 "searches" (don't know if this is the correct term, in the German vesion its "Suche"). Does that mean I have to do those in the actual round? Or does it count if I did those already in February? If not, then we can't achieve this goal because there is only one card left where we can scratch an area off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
TheHunter wrote:
You have to complete 3 goals. One is that you have to do 2 "searches" (don't know if this is the correct term, in the German vesion its "Suche"). Does that mean I have to do those in the actual round? Or does it count if I did those already in February? If not, then we can't achieve this goal because there is only one card left where we can scratch an area off.

Yes, it resets each month, and in order to complete that goal, you must complete two searches during that game. Remember that most new cities you connect have searches, and there's at least one character upgrade that lets you access cards in the discard pile, so that may be an option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobi Wagner
Germany
Ludwigsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have this charcter upgrade in mind. Thank you for the reminder!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.