Tenkatoitsu» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement on the road/path rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
hi,
looking at the picture below. Let's suppose that Ikeda (clan A) is in movement (4 MP allowed). He moves on the path to the left paying (1MP). Then He has two options: moving towards the upper-left path and paying another 1 MP (this is pretty clear) or He could move along the lower left path paying 1 MP?. Is it correct my last assumption even if the two paths are not linked together or he has to pay an additional MP?

In other words in terms of movement costs the two hexes shown in the picture: the one with different paths and the lower adjacent hex with a forked path are treated the same way (as if the two paths are connected together)?

thanks in advance

Raimondo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Deniaud
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
You can move along the path in the bottom for 1MP, for sake of simplicity. I don't remind of special rule about this hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I asked this question because there are many hexes on the maps with this peculiarity. I thought that moving along the path in the bottom would cost 2 MP but as you wrote, it is better to stick to the KIS rule (Keep It Simple).

many thanks for your answer

Raimondo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois Vander Meulen
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you can move to the lower left path paying only 1 MP. As long as a path crosses the hexside it is 1MP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.