Subject: Question about box IV (SPOILERS) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just want to make sure we played this right.

We unlocked box IV in game 1. So, the person that unlocked it gets 1 minion to his personal reserve, then, we placed the minion card in the General Supply, next to the resources, and we also placed the remaining minions on that card.

After game 1, we took all the advancement, objectives and minions cards and minion tokens and put them all in the scriptorium box for game 2.

Is that the right way to do?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Question about box IV
Yes, assuming you allowed players to carry over the right number of components in their charter chest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadpoetic6 wrote:
I just want to make sure we played this right.

We unlocked box IV in game 1. So, the person that unlocked it gets 1 minion to his personal reserve, then, we placed the minion card in the General Supply, next to the resources, and we also placed the remaining minions on that card.

After game 1, we took all the advancement, objectives and minions cards and minion tokens and put them all in the scriptorium box for game 2.

Is that the right way to do?

Thanks!

When you say ALL do you mean you completely emptied box IV and took all related cards?

If so, then no, you shouldn't have done that, you only extract the specific minions and cards you are instructed to. The rest of box IV is revealed at random during the course of the campaign. Example, we just finished game 9 and only now got to Finally empty box IV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry I didnt mean all of box IV, I meant all the tokens of the minion type we unlocked!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerrod Warr
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the same thing happen to us in game 1. I was initially confused and thought all the minion meeples in the bag were taken, but later realized that it’s only the exact minions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
badge
Celtic Connection Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Deadpoetic6 wrote:
Sorry I didnt mean all of box IV, I meant all the tokens of the minion type we unlocked!

Aah that's okay then, yeah you did everything right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.