BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [Amazon]- Kingdom Builder Expansions: $9-$11 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
john greeb
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Kingdom Builder: Crossroads $8.72 : https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Games-QUG61081-Kingdom-Crossroa...

Kingdom Builder: Marshlands $9.75 : https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Builder-Expansion-Marshlands-...

Kingdom Builder: Nomads $11.20 Prime exclusive: https://www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Builder-Nomads-Expansion-Boar...

Seem to be about $20 elsewhere online. At or near the lowest Amazon price according to CCC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
That is (1) a super sweet deal and (2) an excellent reminder why you should not back Queen Kickstarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I've been canceling and recording these every day. They are still on the decline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad G
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember these deals from last year. I was hoping the new Harvest expansion would show up for this price but I guess it is too soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Dunn
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
uberzone wrote:
I remember these deals from last year. I was hoping the new Harvest expansion would show up for this price but I guess it is too soon.

Me too, Chad! Me too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Dismas wrote:
uberzone wrote:

Me too, Chad! Me too!

Me three! All in good time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Stevenson
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meanwhile the base game is $55 after selling out at $8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Selander
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
**Re-edit: This is not the great deal I thought it was. Prime Pantry charges $5.99 flat-rate shipping, so the credit really only covers that shipping fee. Only beneficial if you are using Prime Pantry for multiple items anyway.**

I also got $6 Prime Pantry credit (twice) for choosing No-Rush shipping on two orders today (Marshlands and Camel Up: Supercup). Supercup was $6.99 before the $6 credit! We use Subscribe & Save for Pantry items, so that's a sure thing.

It is worth bearing this possibility in mind whenever considering Amazon deals.

Edit: Limit of one $6 credit per Prime Pantry order; credit expires in April 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Meadow
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks for reading me, I'm so lonely.
mbmbmbmbmb
we like it but we stopped playing this game years ago... does these really add new life to it or are they just extra in-game powers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Sallen
United States
Boone
Iowa
flag msg tools
The Good, The Board, and the Ugly & The Long View
badge
The Good, The Board, and the Ugly & The Long View
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a smattering of new things and added stuff. I thought nothing was quite as solid and consistent as the base game, but for me KB is an evergreen. The Marshlands mechanic was maybe my least favorite, though it was the first one to include new KB cards in the same vein as the original.
If only they'd done a six card promo pack...
Funky Disco wrote:
we like it but we stopped playing this game years ago... does these really add new life to it or are they just extra in-game powers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For more amusement, the Kingdom Builder big box version is currently selling for slightly less on Amazon than the base Kingdom Builder game.

Pete (searched)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am buying Marshlands just for the new KB cards. Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
plezercruz wrote:
For more amusement, the Kingdom Builder big box version is currently selling for slightly less on Amazon than the base Kingdom Builder game.

Pete (searched)

Note that this is the first ed Big Box, which has only the first two expansions and the first two Queenies. Amazon had the second ed Big Box (which contains all four expansions and all three Queenies) earlier this year but it’s no longer listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Stevenson
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead. $14-17 each now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.