Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurtis Rose
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When a player has control of a Natural Wonder via a control token, and they choose to use the level II culture card -"Drama & Poetry"- they are able to move one of their control tokens to an adjacent space. If they willfully choose to move the control token off of the Natural Wonder space, abandoning the space to the point where no one has control over it, do they also lose control of the Natural Wonder token? I assume yes, but this is not addressed explicitly in the rules (as far as I know). I am aware that opponents can take control of Natural Wonder spaces, but do they become "neutral" once willfully abandoned?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rule clarifications at the end of the rules, it states that if a control token is removed from a natural wonder by a card effect, then the natural wonder token is returned to the board meaning that the player no longer has control of it and can no longer access the resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Gumps wrote:
... a canard effect ...

Canard means "Duck" in French, I chuckled
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
Gumps wrote:
... a canard effect ...

Canard means "Duck" in French, I chuckled

Ooops. Was supposed to be card as it is now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.