Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus £2.03 delivery...

I bought this at a similar price a few weeks ago but this is the first time I've noticed it on Amazon. It's usually commanding £30+.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/GMT-Games-Manoeuvre-Distant-Expansi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Clyne
England
Hazlemere
Bucks
flag msg tools
Empire of the Midnight Beard
mbmbmbmbmb
And now back to more than £40

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow that was quick. It is Gameslore that has the price on Amazon at £40... I wonder what happened to the company that had it at £11 and with 6 copies a few hours ago?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manhattan Reject
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you for the post. Yes it had gone back up to +/- £40 but was available at this price thru 365games. Would link but am on mobile and subsequently incompetent at the required level of text manipulation shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/20719/manoeuvre-dist...#

A few places have it going cheap by the looks of it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cox
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Manhattan Reject wrote:
Thank you for the post. Yes it had gone back up to +/- £40 but was available at this price thru 365games. Would link but am on mobile and subsequently incompetent at the required level of text manipulation shake

I tried buying it from 365games on 24 Nov and everything seemed to go through fine but I then received a subsequent email, despite the game still appearing as available on their website in limited quantities (currently today showing as last one available):

"Thank you for your recent purchase with us.

Unfortunately we are unable to dispatch your order of:

Manoeuvre: Distant Lands Expansion
Our stock levels did indicate that we had available stock in order to fulfil your purchase with us; however on further inspection our stock levels appeared to be incorrect.

I apologise for any inconvenience or frustration caused to you. I would like to offer our sincerest apologies regarding this, and would like to thank you fully for your understanding.

Your details for this transaction have been passed onto our refund department and this will be processed as soon as possible via the method that you paid. If you have any issues regarding this please do not hesitate to contact us.

I would like to thank you once again for your understanding, and hope that you will be purchasing again with us shortly.

Many thanks,"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fiomtec
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Watcha looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Arctic Jack wrote:
https://boardgameprices.co.uk/item/show/20719/manoeuvre-dist...#

A few places have it going cheap by the looks of it...

Cheers, mate. I just got one copy on Shop4world for £13 plus £4 shipping to Spain. Much, much cheaper than the 40€+ everybody was asking for it 3 months ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fiomtec
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Watcha looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, fuck. I just got the "on further inspection our stock levels appeared to be incorrect" mail. I can't understand how any online store can be like that.

Guess I'll have to keep looking, everywhere the expansion is back to 30+ GBP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.