Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite all the clarifications that have been stated from Mike concerning the Trader action I still have just one question...

Is it allowed to take a price token directly from one building and place it on another building OR does it have to go via the default placement first (meaning taking a price token from a building and return it to the start position)?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael_Waterstradt wrote:
Despite all the clarifications that have been stated from Mike concerning the Trader action I still have just one question...

Is it allowed to take a price token directly from one building and place it on another building OR does it have to go via the default placement first (meaning taking a price token from a building and return it to the start position)?

Thanks in advance

the price token can come from either the home location or from another building. you are not allowed to move any token TO the home position, except when the boatman wipes all price tokens from the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
[The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was not convincing people he didn't exist, but convincing them that he was God.
mbmbmbmbmb
babydog wrote:
Michael_Waterstradt wrote:

Thanks in advance

It can go wherever you wish. I'm sure Mike will be along to confirm.

i dont believe that you are allowed to remove a token from a building without placing it on another building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Keller
Switzerland
BE
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is allowed to move a price token back underneath the Trader.
I confirmed it here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1899154/trader-action-price...

Enjoy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Waterstradt
Denmark
Kirke Hyllinge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the fast respons as usualπŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italian Seismologist
United Kingdom
norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Freakgeims wrote:
It is allowed to move a price token back underneath the Trader.
I confirmed it here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1899154/trader-action-price...

Enjoy...

apologies, i had read the comment where you said that want possible. ive just seen your update to that thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.