Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Gear Reference rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zach

Fond du Lac
Wisconsin
msg tools
A week or two ago I remember seeing a PDF that was an excellent gear reference. I can't seem to find that file in the list here on BGG so I'm curious if anyone can help me out. I think it was something like 10 pages with all of the gear cards and their costs. I'm not sure if the PDF contained the expansions or not, but it was updated for 1.5. There were at least two versions of the sheets, one with a black background and one with a white background. Anyone here know what I'm referring to and, if so, can you direct me to the file? Unfortunately, I may have actually seen this in the Facebook group By Lanterns Light so I may be looking in the wrong place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klutz
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
I am a "certified" art critic.
badge
I am a professional BGG commenter.
mbmbmbmbmb

Check the By Lantern's Light FB Group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matyas Kiraly
Hungary
flag msg tools
Search in the fb group for master crafter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Chillcott
Canada
Oregon
flag msg tools
Help. Home for the holidays and forgot my binder of gear cards at home. Is there a handy reference guide posted anywhere (aside from the fb group) that has pics of all the cards or at least a text version?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.