Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the website:

Wassertal Online-Shop launched

After a long period the waiting is finally over. Delivery of 2nd editon of Railroad Dice - The first rails is about to beginn very soon.

To support that, the Wassertal-Online-Shop is available from now on, so all customers have the possibility to preorder our games. Estimated start of delivery of all items is 12.04.2004. All preorders for games and separate single Railroaddice as well, will than immediately be delivered to you.

Here some details in advance:

2nd edition: Railroad Dice - The first rails
- same good dice quality like in the 1st edition
- more thick card board elements (1,5mm instead of 1mm)
- more solid screens
- a more robust box with standard size
- full four-color printed rule book (included in german and english in every game)

In addition you now have the option of buying 20 single Railroaddice in a small polybag for 5,- Euro each.

As we are at the moment still talking with different stores and resellers, no definitive information about the availability of Railroad Dice - The first rails through retail or mail order business could be made. As soon as there are any news , we will inform you on this seperate page about it.

As announced elsewhere, we produced in addition to the 2nd edition 150 sets of new "big" gametiles (five company- and all eight big terraintiles). As long as our supplies will last we will give one set for free, for just the payment of postage and packing costs, to all owners of the first edition. Final details about it will be announced as soon as the exchange tiles have been delivered to us by the producing company, after we calculated the postage for the self-addressed envelopes depending on the alltogether weight . General procedure will be: you will send us your Uberall-Fahrten companycard of the first edition together with a self addressed envelope with enough postage on it, while we will send you back 13 new big Tiles in the same quality of the 2nd editon release.

If you intend to order something now and are owner of a first edition copy, we may send you the exchange tiles together with your order (without the need for a self-addressed envelope), if your Uberfall-Fahrten companycard of the 1st edition has been delivered to us ((Wassertal Spieleverlag, Baererstraße 3, 21073 Hamburg, Germany) already. If you like us to do it that way, please leave an appropiate comment in the "in addition"-area of your order, so we know that we should wait with your delivery for as long as your company card reached us.

Finally some information about the rules Version 2.0, which are available already right now for download here in advance. The rules have been restructered and been made "nicer" a little bit to view with some smaller corrections fixed.

One change in the rules should be pointed out here explicitely: the game will from now on end in a tie, until each railway company has built at last one station. Using this rule it is not possible for one player to collect all his income of railroaddice behind his screen early in the game to end it through an empty bank, while beeing himself director of a company who is in lead of amount of stations already built.

...soon it will be available again. Yeaaaaaaah!!!!! ;-)))

More information (among others about the new autumn release Railroad Dice - Germany) will follow shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Railroad DIce preorders now accepted
And from the online shop ( http://www.wassertal.de/shop/englisch/index.php )the following can be noted:

Railroad Dice €35
20 extra Dice €5
shipping - in Germany €6
- elsewhere in Europe €17
- rest of World €29

Payment methods include Paypal and money transfer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Taraba
United States
Lake in the Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hakko504 (#31227),

€29?? Are they going to send my game to me via DHL?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
taraba wrote:
hakko504 (#31227),

Haven't go the faintest clue, I just copied the info off the website.

BTW, the link above doesn't work, you'll be sent to the english homepage: http://www.wassertal.de/index.php?sprache=englisch

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
taraba wrote:

Don't know, but believe so. But this is not a per game shipping price. Others have indicated that you can have up to 5 copies of the game shipped for that price. Ordering multiple copies with friends will distribute the shipping cost making the shipping a more economic.

In addition, price includes VAT which is removed for international destinations.

As an example - 2 copies of RRD shipped to the US will cost about €85 or $105 which is $52.50 per copy (including shipping). Might be considered pricey, but not the $75~80/game I have seen mentioned by others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lyman Hurd
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hakko504 (#31227), does anyone know if the any US distributors are planning to carry it (thus really amortizing shipping!).

Thanks,

Lyman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Håkan König
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lyman (#36172),

If you follow the links above and then go to shop/distribution you'll find http://www.bouldergames.com http://www.funagain.com and http://www.gamesurplus.com as US retailers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.