Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Storage for Brimstone miniatures and tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carsten BN
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says .... how the heck do you store the miniatures?

I normally store miniatures in a bag from Feldherr, but the sizes of these miniatures, seem to make that a challenge.

Any ideas?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a Battle Foam P.A.C.K. 1520XL case with custom foam. It's expensive but protects painted minis well.

I put all the custom foam designs in my personal gallery.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ScottL
United States
Weare
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use a bunch of plastic storage boxes (such as from Plano or knock-off brands). Used for craft supplies or fishing tackle.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
I bought a Battle Foam P.A.C.K. 1520XL case with custom foam. It's expensive but protects painted minis well.

I put all the custom foam designs in my personal gallery.

Are you able to fit that large winged creature (can't remember the name off hand) from the swamp core set? That one with its wings expanded doesn't like fitting anywhere...

-shnar
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
badge
Shadows of Kilforth - March 2019 Kickstarter
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
ScottE wrote:
I bought a Battle Foam P.A.C.K. 1520XL case with custom foam. It's expensive but protects painted minis well.

I put all the custom foam designs in my personal gallery.

Are you able to fit that large winged creature (can't remember the name off hand) from the swamp core set? That one with its wings expanded doesn't like fitting anywhere...

-shnar


Don't glue its wings - that's my tip.
They stay in nicely during play and detach easily afterwards if you don't glue them.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
shnar wrote:
ScottE wrote:
I bought a Battle Foam P.A.C.K. 1520XL case with custom foam. It's expensive but protects painted minis well.

I put all the custom foam designs in my personal gallery.

Are you able to fit that large winged creature (can't remember the name off hand) from the swamp core set? That one with its wings expanded doesn't like fitting anywhere...

-shnar


Don't glue its wings - that's my tip.
They stay in nicely during play and detach easily afterwards if you don't glue them.

I got it to fit in the big storage foam with the wings off. I haven't painted that one yet and plan to magnetize the wings. At least that's the plan.

Also, the very big minis I have in a different case. All the super large ones like the Ancient One and Tunneler.

This game is just a horror to pack up and I've spend a huge amount of time and money to find solutions for cards, tiles, and minis. Still difficult to travel with but at least its not strung out everywhere.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Pierce
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted under your other duplicate thread shake

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27743534#27743534
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.