Subject: Vermling Possession and Striding Boots rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a character receiving movement from Vermling Possession use their own striding boots to move an additional +2 (i.e 4+2)?

I assume any movement adjusting equipment owned by the vermling can not be used on the allied target right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mb
From the FAQ:
Quote:

When exactly can I use an item? Can I use it in the middle of a movement or other ability? Can I use items outside of my turn?
Items are only used during your turn unless it is used as a reaction to an enemy (as per its wording) or during a granted out-of-turn action if the action matches the item's restrictions. During your turn you can use an item at any time, including during a movement or after you have taken all your actions, with the following exceptions:
- Must meet all restrictions listed on the card
- If an item affects an attack (e.g. adds a bonus, an effect, advantage or disadvantage), it has to be used before an attack modifier is drawn
- If an item grants an action, it cannot be used in the middle of another action

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so the key bit is

Quote:
"or during a granted out-of-turn action"

So yes they can be used in that instance as I read it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michele c
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, I think so!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.