California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've only played game 1 so far.

Rule 27 says:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
At the end of the game, any player(s) who achieved the guidepost gain 1 glory. Among those players, the player with the most influence ... reveals the options on the guidepost"

What I don't understand is:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
What does it mean to "achieve" the game 2 guidepost? There's only flavor text in the non-hidden portion.

I'm speculating that maybe future guideposts will have goals in the non-hidden section that you'll see from the start of the game?

Does this mean no one gets a glory from the game 2 guidepost, because there's no achievement, and you just choose the player with the most influence to scratch off the card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The goal of the Game 2 guidepost is to have the most coins and resources (see the top line of the card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! haha. wow, so I guess I mentally skipped what seemed like the "title" of the card when I looked at it.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
msg tools
badge
It's so FLUFFY!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I did the same thing at first, missed what the 'goal' was. So you are not the only one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Brankov
Serbia
Novi Sad
Novi Sad
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I third that. We also missed it thinking it's only a title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.