8 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Total Card Counts of Everything Released to Date rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have collected basically everything from the core set through the latest mythos pack of carcosa, as well as the 2 standalone scenarios released to date.

I am looking to sleeve, and am trying to gauge how many I would need to do everything. Is there a resource someplace that lists card counts by box/pack/expansion? Or better yet has someone already done this math?

-Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205637/arkham-horror-car...

Just subtract 5 cards from Core, 5 from Dunwich and 6 from Carcosa to separate the small cards from the standard size cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
First LCG? You'll eventually learn to just pick up a few packs of sleeves at every opportunity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gnurf wrote:
First LCG? You'll eventually learn to just pick up a few packs of sleeves at every opportunity

Actually - yup! Loving this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wyndam22 wrote:
Right here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205637/arkham-horror-car...

Just subtract 5 cards from Core, 5 from Dunwich and 6 from Carcosa to separate the small cards from the standard size cards.

Oh man - when in doubt check the wiki. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vander Dlonk
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gnurf wrote:

And then progress to bulk purchasing from https://www.potomacdist.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Alonzo
United States
Eagle Mountain
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you are dealing with over 1000 cards in a LCG, what sleeving options do you use?

I really like Dragon Shields, but the cost would be really steep to sleeve everything.

Personally, I find that KMC Perfect Fit sleeves are great. I can sleeve everything, they store well in cardboard storage solutions, and allow you to mash shuffle decks of cards. They cost $24 for 10 packs of 100, and are way better than penny sleeves which are too big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the same thing. From everything I have read/watched it seemed like the KMC Perfect Fit were the way to go from my perspective.

I wouldn't double sleeve. Just want some minimal card protection at reasonable cost, but with a good fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.