I own the base game and these expansions
Winds of War
High Council
Legends
Quest Deck
Realm in Flames w/Darkness Spreads
Global Effects
and the Barbarian

What other expansions do I need to complete this game in its entirety?
I ask because It appears I may get duplicates if I just buy willy-nilly.
Help is appreciated.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure what your concern is. The Defenders of the Realm expansions are unique, with the exception of the Defenders of the Realm: The Dragon Expansion which has had second edition (2016) and the Defenders of the Realm: Global Effects Cards because there are Global Effects cards in some of the Hero expansions.

Here is the link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/65532/defenders-realm/ex...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I've seen the expansions listing. I was hoping to maximize my purchases since sometimes items that are purchased separately are sometimes included in others and vice versa.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Defenders of the Realm: The Dragon Expansion, second edition, does duplicate the Defenders of the Realm: Winds of War expansion. It also includes rules for Defenders of the Realm: Sterling, Guardian Dragon of the Realm, but none of the components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Fortunately, you won't have to worry about that problem. Looking over your list, I think you're missing the following expansions to have everything. EagleGames.net has a sale going on that you might want to take advantage of as a U.S.A. resident:

Dragon Expansion version 2.0
Generals Expansion
Hero Expansions 1-6 (Sterling is #6)
Minions Expansions - Orcs, Dragonkin, Demons, and Undead
Relics
Errant Paladin
Noble Dwarf

The Dragon Expansion features new Dragon Generals and some extra scenarios for the game.

The Generals expansion features harder versions of the base game generals along with some new (larger) sculpts you could use in place of the base game generals.

Hero Expansions provide the most variety for the game. Expansions 1-3 are especially good. Expansions 4-6 has a new art design that bothers some players because it doesn't match the existing components.

The Minion expansions have army specific sculpts. It offers options for elite enemy units and tougher versions of the base game minions.

Relics give the generals artifact weapons that the heroes can steal, otherwise the general fights get tougher.

Errant Paladin and Noble Dwarf provide an extra power to the paladin and dwarf heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Tricoche
United States
Bronx
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful. Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.