Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened this yesterday from my friend Chris. I had no idea what it could be - even after opening it!

My favorite gifts are the ones that require a lot of thought. They also tend to be the toughest to execute. Well, Chris absolutely nailed this one out of the park!!

He went to five different sources to turn my current favorite game, Stockpile, into a unique, deluxe version that only I will ever own!!

It is tremendous!! Check out these pics!!

These are lego business men and women with custom-painted bowler hats to replace the player pawns!!

These are state quarters turned into rings. He even bothered to select all of the New England sates!!

The Statue of Liberty is my new round marker.

And this amazing chrome bull is my new first player marker!!

What a gift! It feels pretty special when someone spends this kind of time, energy and thoughtfulness to create the perfect gift for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's really cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a heck of a component upgrade. Clever idea to use Lego mini-figs as player pawns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan McCullough
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The bull is really cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.