Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Dolia
Italy
Genova - Pegli
GE
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, I have a doubt with the fixed level enemies in the second adventure.

I don't have to roll the die for the monster level, so that in the 3rd tile is a "level 6" monster. Then I have to roll the adventure die for his "strenght" (attack/defense), or he has a value of 6 + the sheet ones (so 9 and 9), or he has just 3 and 3?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
You determine the base value according to the monster's level, then you add the result of the die you rolled. So the monster will be 9/9 in your example if you roll a 6 and its base value is 3.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabio Dolia
Italy
Genova - Pegli
GE
flag msg tools
mb
Razoupaf wrote:
You determine the base value according to the monster's level, then you add the result of the die you rolled. So the monster will be 9/9 in your example if you roll a 6 and its base value is 3.

Good luck!

Thanx Razoupaf :-)

Your answer is good for every enemy. My question was just for those with the black circle under them (no need to roll for their level). in my example I never rolled a 6: it's written on the tile, as a monster level.

In those few cases, have I to roll the die for the battle value?
(I think yes, btw)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comboteur "Crazed 'Beastface' Survivor" Fou
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the normal rules still apply, you just don't have to roll to determine the monster's level, otherwise you still roll to determine its combat and defense values.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.