9 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: Targa Pylons enemy sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petri H
Finland
flag msg tools
Hi! I just bought Custodians of Targa enemy pack and I'm missing the enemy sheet for the Pylons. I think it comes with the City of Ancients core set (I only have Swamp of Death). Does anybody have a photo/scan of the enemy sheet for the Pylons around so I could print it out? It's a real bummer that the enemy sheet does not come with the enemy pack... soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Brockman
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
badge
RAWRGWAWGGR
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had a scan of them I would totally share with you...

That being said, the description of that enemy pack only says that it has the threat cards and enemy sheet for the Custodians. Its meant to just be a replacement of the card board in the base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petri H
Finland
flag msg tools
Yeah, I didn't read the small print on the back of the box because I assumed it was like any other enemy pack I have and work with both core sets. It seems this enemy pack is pretty useless to me since the encounters mix custodians and pylons together. Seems to be an oversight on FFP's end to not include the enemy sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Allen
Thailand
Klongluang
Pathum Thani
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have you tried emailing FFP? they are actually quite good at customer service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do get a record sheet for the Pylons with the custodians pack. There is a reduced sized one printed on the rule sheet/painting guide for people who don't have the City of Ancients set.

If that sheet is misssing, then you should contact FFP customer services.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Pool
msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

Sorry for my late response. Did you receive any pictures of the enemy sheet for the pylons yet? I have the game and can take a photograph for you if you would like.

Just let me know.

Greetings for the Netherlands!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also got no pylon enemy sheets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Simcoe
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orya wrote:

As I mentioned in my previous post you get a reduced sized picture of the Enemy Sheet for the pylons in the rule sheet for the custodians pack. You are not supposed to get an actual full size card enemy sheet for the pylons (that is in the city of ancients sets).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fnorbl Fnorblobson
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green Angel wrote:
Orya wrote:

As I mentioned in my previous post you get a reduced sized picture of the Enemy Sheet for the pylons in the rule sheet for the custodians pack. You are not supposed to get an actual full size card enemy sheet for the pylons (that is in the city of ancients sets).

I've found the tiny picture of the enemy sheet in the KS rules collection booklet, so that's nice. But of course it doesn't feature the brutal variant.
So the actual enemy sheet is in the one core box? Ah, ok. Thanks. So far I haven't opened that yet, but was just making use of the Swamps set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.