Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Jay and Sen have finished a whole new set of Products and Features. We're ready to start testing them out with interested folks.

But Wait, There's Even More is a new stand alone expansion that can be combined with the base set for 100 product cards and 300 features.

You can find the playtest kit Here It is called BWTEM playtest kit.pdf

If for some reason the link doesn't work you can email me at ed.bryan@toyvault.com and I'll email you the file.

Also available is the playtest kit for Too Hot For TV. This is our Adult, sex positive expansion, if you're easily offended, this isn't for you. If you want a more adult version of But Wait, There's More, give it a try and let us know how you like it! The file is called THFT Playtest set.pdf

We'd love any feedback you have by mid January. Thanks for your support of our game, and we're excited to be bringing more of it to market for you to enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Pham
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks so much for the pop testing. More products and features are great but it would be nice too with extra “but what if” cards

The too hot for tv expansion is hilarious too, the only thing I can think of is that the features are too specific and leads nothing to further creativity. Perhaps features with innuendos would be more appropriate?

Thanks so much again for the trial
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toy Vault Inc.
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Laceher wrote:
Thanks so much for the pop testing. More products and features are great but it would be nice too with extra “but what if” cards

The too hot for tv expansion is hilarious too, the only thing I can think of is that the features are too specific and leads nothing to further creativity. Perhaps features with innuendos would be more appropriate?

Thanks so much again for the trial

Thank you for the feedback! Every comment helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.