Lieven De Puysseleir
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
trust me, I'm a dentist
badge
we don't lie, we use statistics
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the cheapest someone has found to buy starwars LCG force-packs, looking for "Endor" and "opposition" cycle.

FFG lists about 15$ each but that's kind of steep to invest for 12 * 15 = 180$ (without shipping)

Preferably, I'd buy in Belgium or Netherlands, UK or rest of Europe but cheap worldwide alternatives can be interesting too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at bookdepository.co.uk - I'm not sure if they're still getting new FFG stuff, but they used to have a lot from them, at reasonable prices and free shipping everywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Browes
United Kingdom
London
Tooting
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.chaoscards.co.uk/search/other-card-games-c638/st...

Chaos Cards have decent prices and have always been reliable when I’ve used them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
Book Depository: No refills of FFG products for an unusually long time now. Nothing newer than the Endor packs. Cheapest option for what's available (at least outside the UK).

Chaos Cards, Games Lore: Reliable shops, respecting VAT rules where applicable.

Board Game Extras: Good for individual packs when ordering from outside the UK, as they have pretty much the cheapest shipping at that level. Still charging UK VAT outside though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.