Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: [card]Stealth Kill + burst fire rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stealth Kill card gives automatic Attack 10 and Defeat Cover 6.
Can I combine this with burst fire mode (M203 carbine) which would allow me to roll two d10s?
If yes, do I just roll the single extra d10?
Thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Norbert666 wrote:
Stealth Kill card gives automatic Attack 10 and Defeat Cover 6.
Can I combine this with burst fire mode (M203 carbine) which would allow me to roll two d10s?
If yes, do I just roll the single extra d10?
Thanks


Unless I'm overlooking something, why would you need to? You only get to target one reticule per dice throw regardless the number of dice thrown. And the Stealth Kill is an automatic kill.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Dirk wrote:
Norbert666 wrote:
Stealth Kill card gives automatic Attack 10 and Defeat Cover 6.
Can I combine this with burst fire mode (M203 carbine) which would allow me to roll two d10s?
If yes, do I just roll the single extra d10?
Thanks


Unless I'm overlooking something, why would you need to? You only get to target one reticule per dice throw regardless the number of dice thrown. And the Stealth Kill is an automatic kill.

Aha! So burst fire isn’t like a grenade (which has the Explosion keyword).
Got it!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish. The higher rates of fire just increase your chances of a hit/suppress. But watch out, it also increases your chances of running out of ammo.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
And there was me thinking I was a bit of a crack-shot, wiping out all these filthy cartel drug runners modest
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gents, I hate to spoil this party, but in order to perform a "stealth attack" the weapon you use must be have the "Stealth" trait (pg. 7, top right column), or the attack must be an unarmed attack (pg. 12, left column).

Unless your weapon had the add-on Suppressor equipment card, you can't use it in the way you described in combination with the Stealth Kill card.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Derbyshire
United Kingdom
Norton Mandeville
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kozure wrote:
Gents, I hate to spoil this party, but in order to perform a "stealth attack" the weapon you use must be have the "Stealth" trait (pg. 7, top right column), or the attack must be an unarmed attack (pg. 12, left column).

Unless your weapon had the add-on Suppressor equipment card, you can't use it in the way you described in combination with the Stealth Kill card.

Thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Magnani
Italy
Cesenatico
Forlì-Cesena
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, per the latest rules, unarmed attack don't have "Stealth" keyword anymore.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.