Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been scouring around online and can't find a more descriptive breakdown of the components in the game. Sorry if this has been posted before, I have been trying to avoid spoiler posts, and only want to check the starting 6 heroes right now.

This is the largest issue with the player boxes, as I don't want to open all of them, but I also don't know what I have or am possibly missing out of an individual character box.

For the Ability Cards of Each Character:
The number of cards listed on the character sheet + 3 "X" cards + 2 cards for each level starting at 2?
So for the Brute, it would be: 10 + 3 + 16 = 29 cards?

Is this accurate? Is it accurate for all characters in the game?

As far as the attack modifier cards, do these simply match up to the check boxes on the character sheets? I don't have it all in front of me, so this may be straight forward. I don't recall if each character also has Curse/Bless cards in there, or if those are pulled from the global supply.

I am trying to figure out what I have, and what I am missing ... and I don't want to open all of the sealed stuff until I get to it. "The XXX total ability cards" and "XXX attack modifier cards" in the rule book is definitely not specific enough.

Any insight would be great. Thanks and happy gaming!

EDIT: Spell check/grammar fixes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bob House
msg tools
mb
In file section card reset guide.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barnes
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobhouse wrote:
In file section card reset guide.

Thank you, sir! I guess I didn't look hard enough in the files section

Here is the link to that file:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/141838/card-reset-guide

Back to counting!

Also, for R3 of Gloomhaven (if that happens) it would be nice to print these card counts on the Character Placards/Sheets for easy reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.