Subject: Manual Feedback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt T
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Similar to what we've done on The Shared Dream, we would like to use this thread to track our own changes to the Laruna: Age of Kingdoms manual, and also track any questions you may have.

While your feedback is naturally limited by the fact that you don't actually have a game in your hands, fresh eyes are always appreciated!

The manual is second only to play videos when it comes to a 'hands off' explanation of the game. So any feedback you have beyond asking questions or feeling something needs to be clarified is more than welcome!

Relaunch is coming soon and we think this freshened up version of the manual is a great entry point into the new project.

You can check out the current version of the manual here:
Laruna: Age of Kingdoms Manual (Work in Progress)

Thanks all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the manual in it's entirety yesterday and I feel as though I understood what I read. I also currently don't have any questions. As you stated though, Matt, it's hard to critique a rulebook without: having the game set up in front of me, seeing the other components in the game, and having the ability to analyze how well everything comes together when integrating with the rule set.

The artwork in the book is beautiful and I really enjoyed reading the occasional flavor text as well. This has made me very excited to support this project!

Thank you for sharing this Matt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Esteban
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Need a Sloth?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just discovered your game and it looks really promising.

Little question about the rulebook:

Page 18: Claiming Territories.
It is written:
"A Unit cannot Attack a Territory if there is Damage already dealt to it by another Kingdom."

Does this mean that I can attack a neutral territory and do, let's say, 1 damage point to it, leave it afterwards and nobody but me could ever try to conquer it?

Does this means also that during a war I can attack an enemy territory, deal 1 damage point to it and nobody will ever be able to claim it but me in the future?

I wasn't able to find the answers to these questions in the rulebook...

Thank you and keep the good work ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.