Popular Tags: [View All]
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
Board games are better than video games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello friends.

Can you please tell me if I can use multiple assets from my play area on the same time during a fight?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends.

Some assets have a passive bonus. E.g., the Beat Cop is +1 combat. Those are always in effect.

Most assets have a bonus when you use them. They'll have an arrow and an action. So if you use a gun, you use it for the Fight action and you get the gun's bonus when you do. You can't use multiple items for multiple actions for the same action at the same time. So you can't use your gun and your knife for the same action to attack anything. You can only use them separately for separate actions.

Make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends.
You can only trigger one "Fight" action (like Knife or Machete).
If something gives you a passive boost (like Beat Cop), then you can apply those passive boosts. You can also potentially use assets that have a lightning bolt trigger (such as talents) to boost stats or affect a skill checks (like Physical Training).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danut
Romania
flag msg tools
badge
Board games are better than video games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your feedback.

I have Lita Chantler and a Machete,and I am fighting against Ghoul Priest. One asset is an ally and one is an item. So,can I usethe help of the ally while I am fighting the ghoul with the machete?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case, yes- but not because one is an ally and one is an item.

You can because Lita provides passive boosts and a reaction, and a Machete provides a triggered Fight action that provides bonuses. You cannot use more than one triggered Fight action per action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend reading over "Triggered Abilities," "Action," "Activate Action," and 2.2.1 in Framework Details of Appendix II in the rules reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.