Hide
3 Posts

Nemo's War (second edition)» Forums » General

Subject: What is the KS Nemo's War Cloth Bundle? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grant F.
msg tools
I have the base game (1st ed.?) unopened. I was wondering if this is a good expansion to get? Which bundle do you recommend? Is the cloth map and bags just aesthetic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oiler1 wrote:
I have the base game (1st ed.?) unopened. I was wondering if this is a good expansion to get? Which bundle do you recommend? Is the cloth map and bags just aesthetic?

Key word bolded

I have the first KS edition as well. After one playing it didn't grab me the way I expected based on the buzz. I'm going to try it again some day, I waited a long time for that edition and so many people seem to love it, but....

I think if you read the KS carefully you'll find the cloth bags and map are exactly as you said, asthetics, no impact on game play. Certainly no impact on game play if you never open the box. If you are holding yours for resale then it probably just devalued a bit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
blockhead wrote:
Oiler1 wrote:

Key word bolded

I have the first KS edition as well. After one playing it didn't grab me the way I expected based on the buzz. I'm going to try it again some day, I waited a long time for that edition and so many people seem to love it, but....

I think if you read the KS carefully you'll find the cloth bags and map are exactly as you said, asthetics, no impact on game play. Certainly no impact on game play if you never open the box. If you are holding yours for resale then it probably just devalued a bit

I actually got the non KS edition, I think. If the expansion is going to retail then best I wait and save shipping costs as I can fill in an order for free shipping at a OLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.