Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Gibson
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up AoI after all these years and only now do I realize what I've been missing. This is a great game and very accessible.

I thought that I would be able to pick up the maps for it, but I see that the Belgium/USSR map is the only one still available. I would really love the Great Lakes and SA one. Does anyone know where to get this, or was it only ever sold via the BGG store?

Any help would be great. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claude Sirois
Canada
Quebec City
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Mark,

The BGG store is the only place that sold the boards. I guess you can try to get one through the BGG Marketplace. Some were on sale there before. Or through a trade.

You can also try the Great Lakes using the print and play version in the file section, which is the same as the BGG Store version, but with graphic design a little bit less polished.

Good luck for finding a copy!

K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gibson
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Klode wrote:
Hello Mark,

The BGG store is the only place that sold the boards. I guess you can try to get one through the BGG Marketplace. Some were on sale there before. Or through a trade.

You can also try the Great Lakes using the print and play version in the file section, which is the same as the BGG Store version, but with graphic design a little bit less polished.

Good luck for finding a copy!

K

Hey Claude,

Thank you for your response!

I have tried to print it at home and I saw a post were someone had made a board. Unfortunately, I am clearly not as gifted as some as mine wasn't that impressive. I guess I can try somewhere like Staples to see if they can print it for me.

Your maps are really fantastic takes on the game. Thank you for what you've done to add many great layers to this gem!

All the best,
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.