Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Kickstarter for Dawn of Peacemakers was successfully funded at the beginning of this month! I've now opened pre-orders for the game here. All pre-orders will include the exclusive sloth metal coin for a limited time. This collectable coin can be passed around during any game for fun to indicate slow players.

What's included in the game?

- Over 30 miniatures and custom plastic bases. These highly detailed minis are sculpted by none other than Chad Hoverter of Mice and Mystics fame.
- 12 scenarios long campaign with a memorable storyline. Shape the future of the continent with your actions and try to achieve peace.
- 420 cards with beautiful illustrations which you unlock slowly as you play the game. Surprises and new challenges await in your adventure!
- Countless hours of entertainment as you explore the game. No components are altered or destroyed during gameplay so you can replay each scenario or even the whole campaign as many times as you wish.

A shout-out and my sincerest thanks to all 692 backers of the Kickstarter for believing in my dream and making it a reality. I cannot wait to get the game into your hands and tables.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Sellers
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Try again later!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just out of curiosity, I see that the miniatures pack is also preorderable. Is this necessary if I order the main game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The miniature pack has the exact same miniatures as the base game. You do not need two sets to play the game. They are purely for people who want an additional set of miniatures for any reason. Some want to paint a set and still have one unpainted while some use them for other games and RPGs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sami,

I only saw this game today - it looks really interesting as a potential coop to play with my wife. thumbsup

Would you mind answering a few questions, please?

- when playing with two players, does every player control two adventurers? Or does the game scale well in order to be played with only two Peacemakers?

- do the adventurers play differently from another? Or do they just look differently?

Cheers,
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwerg wrote:
Hi Sami,

I only saw this game today - it looks really interesting as a potential coop to play with my wife. thumbsup

Would you mind answering a few questions, please?

- when playing with two players, does every player control two adventurers? Or does the game scale well in order to be played with only two Peacemakers?

- do the adventurers play differently from another? Or do they just look differently?

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Michael!

No matter the player count, each player controls just one adventurer. The scaling is done with the distribution of the resource cards. Everything you can do to influence the battlefield is done with those cards. For example, each player receives one new resource card each round when playing with 4 players. With 2 players, both gain two new cards each round. This makes sure you have the same amount things you can do, no matter the player count.

Each adventurer has their own unique backstory and personality. Gameplay-wise, they're identical. This lets you choose the one that you like the most without worrying about min-maxing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for your reply. Pre-ordered and looking forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.