Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Kuhr
United States
SAINT CLOUD
FL
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

I have noticed the discussion and playtesting of another set of teams for this GREAT game.

Any idea when and/or if these new teams might be released?

Thanks,

Scott Kuhr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Kjerland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Hi, Scott,

I don't have an estimate for season 2 yet.

Thanks for your support!

Erik
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Steele
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Erik,

I'm eagerly anticipating Season 2.

Just curious if you might have any art, etc available for the new teams.

I've introduced Slaughterball to new sets of fans and its been a hit every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know all coaches are eager for the next eight teams. There were a few reveals of early development in the Slaughterball magazine unlocked during the kickstarter. I'm not sure if they will resemble the finished product. There are also so many mavericks that have yet to be revealed. Hopefully we will be able to unlock a boatload this time now that Frogthewhat games has proven itself as an established company that not just creates great games but great quality. It still ranks in my top three kickstarter experiences. I'm a supporter of anything the Almighty Frog puts out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Steele
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agreed 100%.

I pretty much got EVERYTHING in the Kickstarter and now have gotten second copies of the game and all of the teams just so that I could paint them (and still have unpainted versions as well).

Also got cheerleaders and a metal Ball on Shapeways and had a custom box created with Slaughterball art to store all of the Team Arenas and the Quad (lugging them separately became a pain and a risk to damage the foldover sheet with the rules).

I introduced the game to my gaming friends here and it was a hit. I sent a copy to one of my best friends on the opposite coast of the US, he introduced it to his gaming friends and it was again a hit.

Bottom line, we are ALL eagerly anticipating whatever comes next.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.