Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lawson
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
I had my mindthief do a hail Mary at the end of scenario 3 to kill the 20th enemy. Set up a 8 attack to make sure it would die. The null card came out. Thankfully we still won the scenario after that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Nothing like setting up a 14 plus modifier attack and pulling the null.gulp

Damn, son! That is brutal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
you could switch to the "reduced randomness" variant, but that takes some of the flavor out of the game (and also eliminates the chance to do awesome crit attacks)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife heard my colorful explicative from the other room... and didn't understand my explanation of going invisible and breaking my blade on a backstab.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Brenner
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is why I get angry at my Summons some times. They often steal my 2x or +2 for some sad 2 damage attack, and my huge attack with my character gets a null. I am SURE it balances out, but human nature is we only remember the bad times....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justinas K.
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really? when you prepare for couple of rounds to make an attack with advantage against 2 monsters (battle axe) for 21 damage (before any modifiers) and you miss against both monsters because you draw null+rolling modifier and again curse+rolling modifier... not getting more than 8 exp because of that too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.