Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card 28 Question - obviously a little spoilery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Hoffmann
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Crowd,

the reward for Card 28 (the theatre? at least in German it is) is a symbol that is showing a goal card, triggering every income phase.
Maybe we have missed to pull out a card of the box, what we have no idea, how it works.

Is a new Goal Card revealed (or swapped) every income phase, per player, only for her/him?
Can you claim a goal, without meeting the prerequisites?

Thanks for your help!
Daniel and his neighbours from other charters

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miranda Folland
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
It means to draw the top card of the objective card pile and make it a personal goal. This is described in rule 21.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Miranda! Daniel, if you have trouble finding rule 21, it's card 24 in the Index.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hoffmann
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Miranda and Jamey for the quick reply.
As this questions has not been asked before I'm afraid our index-master may have overlooked something.
Should it be the case, that there is need for an Errata for the German Version, I will let you know. (Don't have it with me right now.)
Going to find out on the 25th (yeah, we like the game that much), Jamey. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.