Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure this made it here? (I didn't see it at a quick glance in the forums.) To make it simple here is a quote from the GMT Page: https://www.gmtgames.com/p-672-flying-colors-deluxe-3rd-prin...

wrote:
"This Deluxe Third Printing of Flying Colors brings you a greatly expanded treatment of this best-selling game of Age of Sail naval battles. Within the deep box, not only are the original classic scenarios and ships included, but we are also bundling in the well-regarded and sought-after Ship of the Line expansion. Additionally, we’re including much of Mark Barker’s article content (first published in C3i Magazine by RBM Studio), including updated Trafalgar and battles of the Seven Years War. We're also including all of the ships listed within those battles so that you should not have to treat one vessel as another. Finally, as an added incentive, we’re including a half-dozen brand new scenarios, including Lagos (1759) and Cape Spartel (1782). All of this adds up to roughly four-dozen scenarios and six and a half countersheets … truly an encyclopedia of Age of Sail combat!"

As of today it is at 195 pre-orders.

I for one am CRAZY excited!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Slaughter
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Backed it the day it posted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me Too!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Royce
United States
St Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Me too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
proyce wrote:
Me too!

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think your expectations will be well met (if not exceeded). I'm finishing the design of the new scenarios and there's some really cool stuff being added. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Yaglowski
United States
Auburn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had recently bought FC and SotL used in the last few months. But couldn't help myself and just placed my P500 pre-order for this. Yeah, I have a problem...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Problem? What problem? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Carlson
United States
South Jordan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mpnagel wrote:
I think your expectations will be well met (if not exceeded). I'm finishing the design of the new scenarios and there's some really cool stuff being added. cool

hi Mike, will there be an option for an 'upgrade pack' for those of us who already own FC and SotL and want to get the scenarios and counters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto
United States
San Bernardino
California
flag msg tools
mb
pdcarlson wrote:
mpnagel wrote:

hi Mike, will there be an option for an 'upgrade pack' for those of us who already own FC and SotL and want to get the scenarios and counters?

Please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pdcarlson wrote:
mpnagel wrote:

This, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Nagel
United States
Burlington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Unknown. It’s really up to GMT to determine is doing so is feasible in a manner to minimize the cost to the consumer. Fortunately, I’m not really involved in that decision making process. Given how much more stuff we’re pumping into the oversized box, I would guess no. Hopefully I’m wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Mayorga
Spain
Malaga
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dear all, we are now over the 90% of the P500 orders. Anybody else?

Really waiting for this big opportunity to collect this big amount of ships, maps and battles at a very reduced price.

A desperate fan of the series.

Pedro, aka Glorioso XVIII
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Way
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, twist my rubber arm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.