Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maxx Cho
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter 2e copy was missing all of the plastic standees and wooden element tokens, and the support person sent me a link to a parts replacement form.

However, it is impossible to accurately enter Washington, DC as my mailing address, as DC is not listed as one of the US states!

Of course, DC doesn't have official statehood, but it is usually listed as a state for the purposes of filling out these online forms.

Obviously an oversight (one of many, it seems ) I've sent an email about this issue, but it still has not been fixed. If I can't even submit my missing parts request form, it will even be a longer wait for me to get the replacement parts. I know this was the largest fulfillment of a boardgames on Kickstarter ever, and I am also not one to complain very easily, but I am quickly losing hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I take it that it doesn't let you submit the form without filling in that field? (otherwise you could leave it blank and they can figure it out from the zip code).

And you could always MacGuyver some substitute bases and element tokens while waiting for your replacements to arrive.
I saw some mention of using mini binder clips as bases for the standees, and the element tokens could just be printed off (on paper, card stock or sticker) and they would work just as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nunya Business
msg tools
Have you brought this to their attention? It shouldn't be a difficult thing to fix, but they need to be made aware of it in order to do so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Stiles
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure what I'm (anyone is) supposed to do with this info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxx Cho
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SaintHax wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm (anyone is) supposed to do with this info.

It was posted in the hopes that maybe Isaac reads this forum. It had been several days since I had submitted this issue, and I was getting desperate. Coincidentally (or not?) I received an email a couple of hours ago saying this issue was fixed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Sua
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably because it isn't a State =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.