Subject: Fast Pass Slap Bracelet broken rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Dias
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only had the game for 3 days and the slap bracelet has already ceased functioning properly. I haven't really put any extra wear on it (I haven't even gotten the game to the table to play with). But, I've had the components out to show friends and my wife and suddenly the snap bracelet just went wonky and stopped laying flat. It just stays curled into a loop and won't stay in the "open" position.

I love the components to this game. It's one of the best looking games (in my opinion) that I've ever owned and was really looking forward to pushing the fast pass as a first player marker when I get it to the table. Kind of a shame that it's already broken.

Has anyone else had issues with the slap bracelet?

I know the deluxe edition was a limited print deal, but does anyone know if these slap bracelets are repairable or if there's any way to get a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Bath
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
blanksuspect wrote:
I've only had the game for 3 days and the slap bracelet has already ceased functioning properly. I haven't really put any extra wear on it (I haven't even gotten the game to the table to play with). But, I've had the components out to show friends and my wife and suddenly the snap bracelet just went wonky and stopped laying flat. It just stays curled into a loop and won't stay in the "open" position.

I love the components to this game. It's one of the best looking games (in my opinion) that I've ever owned and was really looking forward to pushing the fast pass as a first player marker when I get it to the table. Kind of a shame that it's already broken.

Has anyone else had issues with the slap bracelet?

I know the deluxe edition was a limited print deal, but does anyone know if these slap bracelets are repairable or if there's any way to get a replacement?

Contact support@pandasaurusgames.com

They’ll do what they can to help you out. Thanks for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Brink
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, frankly, it's not too surprising. Slap bracelets have always had a habit of wearing out or breaking rather quickly. As much as I love the slap bracelet, I am certainly handling it gingerly, and am considering using the regular cardboard first player marker instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.