5 Posts

Warhammer Quest: Shadows Over Hammerhal» Forums » General

Subject: Lord castellant and the hound rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicolas Forte
Canada
flag msg tools
Does the lord always get the hound or was that specific to the SOH campaign?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amper sand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not wanting to give anything too much away here. but the gryph hound isn't a companion like the one in silver tower and is campaign specific.

one of the problems with this game is nobody wants to give away the story. so you wont see people talking about it too much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Forte
Canada
flag msg tools
Okay I see, I guess what I really wanted to know is if you are NOT playing SOH (ie a custom campaign or ST), in that case would the lord have the gryph hound? Just wanted to know if it is part of his designed game mechanics or put in specifically for SOH

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak logan
Greece
flag msg tools
mb
No he cannot use the card of the gryph on silver tower for example. It is soh campaign specific that hte lord can use the stats of the gryph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Completely missed this question in the run-up to Christmas!

Just to add, if you get the December issue of White Dwarf there are some rules for hiring mercs. You could add the hound to the roster of available mercs when you aren't playing the main campaign storyline.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.