Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave boulton
United Kingdom
etchingham
E. Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not played this properly yet,only a quick stab at solo (man is that hard or what? trying to concentrate on 4 timers is not something my head can do :S)
hope to get a game in sometime this week with 3 or 4

was wondering, is the 4 minute round timer played so that people can see it or not?

dave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure of your question. But you can always see the time available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 4 minute timer is always visible. It would be really nice to have a timer that alerts you to how much time is left periodically (after having played it twice this morning). Perhaps someone could make an app?

I'll have to try it solo sometime...I was struggling to keep up with just TWO timers (and the shared one occasionally) in my three player games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
garry_rice wrote:
Perhaps someone could make an app?

Another solution would be a soundtrack, like Escape: The Curse of the Temple and Zombie 15' use. Perhaps even an existing piece of music with a 4 minute+ run time, and a cooking theme? For example (4:25 min.):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The AirBear
Germany
Frankfurt
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a product which I use for all timimng puposes in games. It's a multifunctuntion digital game timer, available as cube (for 6 players) or pyramid (4 players).

Manufacturer's page:
http://www.digitalgametechnology.com/index.php/products/cloc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramalingam Raghavan
India
CHENNAI
Tamilnadu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meeple Circus did it quite well. Something similar to alert you during last few seconds

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.