Subject: Where to buy in Japan? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Menez
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hey all,

Anyone know where this is currently available for purchase in Tokyo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Brophy
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You couldn't order it from the publisher directly? If you're just visiting, have it delivered to your hotel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in Tokyo a few months back and saw copies in the Yellow Submarine store in the Akabahara district. I think I may have seen a copy in large Tokyu Hands store, I'm not certain, as there were lots of other games there too.

Hope that's of some use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Taylor
New Zealand
Lower Hutt
Wellington
flag msg tools
Lol
badge
Wut
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy was bought at Yellow Submarine in Akihabara, and flown home to me with a friend who was travelling through Tokyo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy R
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Was in Tokyo last week. Acquired a copy at Yellow Submarine. There’s a couple of locations in Akihabara. The one that closed at nine had one copy that I snagged (the one closer to the station had one copy of Tokyo Highway that I also snagged). I also looked at Role&Roll and Yodobashi Camera with no success. Still worth the browse. I don’t know their restock patterns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.