Ethan Singleton
msg tools
Ditto. I noticed there might be an updated version coming out soon, but haven't seen anything on that front, so, was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a set online, or any shops in the Maryland/Northern Virginia area that stock the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Murphy
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Fore!
mbmbmbmbmb
New starter sets are estimated for release in Q2 of 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They consistently let their intro product go out of print for a year or more at a time. Good luck finding the business sense in that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Day
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The promise of many new maps is coming as well. I also say from Mechcon that several of the mechs will get a redesign to make them look cooler (I guess using MW:ONline) type designs.

also Mechwarrior Living legends is back on the net, so if you want battletech online, check it out, much better than MW:O.

https://mechlivinglegends.net/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MWLL/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eBay is always a good bet.

The WizKids box set was quite cool and the card minis were decent.
The older versions contents didn’t look as pretty.
If you want to go down the rout of minis the catalyst starter set is a good way to get some minis.
The maps in that set were the worst paper you could imagine.
I would not trust them to wipe my bottom on.
Thankfully many are available online.

Welcome back.
There is nothing like taking your first opponent mechs heads of with a ppc lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Miller
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
I have one these sets that i bought quite a while back but never got a chance to break it out and play with anyone. I think in all i've opened it up twice just to check it out? Getting tired of seeing it sitting on the shelf collecting dust so figured might as well sell it and maybe get something else.

Problem is when I went on ebay & amazon trying to find other copies so i can try and reasonably price match them all I saw was 1 or 2 other sets posted for upwards of 300 bucks! I mean I'd love to get that much for mine but come on.. so what's a reasonable asking price for what is basically an almost brand new condition set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you go to the main page for this game there is a “price history” button. Clicking that button will show you a graph of every sale of the game theough BGG and the price. You may want to make sure whether you are selling first or second edition, as that might affect pricing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.