Subject: Replay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Juge
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simple question can these games be replayed, or do you need to mark or destroy cards?
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing destructive so it can be replayed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly replayable, as in nothing is destroyed, but once you know the solutions there may seem little point. Best thing is to do is pass on to a friend who has yet to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Allen
United Kingdom
Carlisle
Cumbria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree with DS - replayable but it's nowhere near as good! I have replayed scenarios with different groups and you get to sit there and laugh at people agonising... devil

Good game to play and then sell on or give away - depending on how charitable you feel.

Some of the scenarios are so much fun I wish I could forget them and do them again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny B
United States
California
flag msg tools
After you are finished playing the scenario, there are small numbers in lower right hand corner of the cards to reset the deck (i.e. 1/60, 2/60,...59/60, 60/60) before someone else tries it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mak Vujanović
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But what is the reason to put the cards in the order, except the first one on top?

Either way, you 're going through the deck looking at them face down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevan Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's more to let the new owner check that all the cards are there, before they start playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.