United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US, where Funagain broke the shipment into two large waves for shipping. Most of us have started to receive our first wave of the game. However, for those of us that backed at Typhon+, we are still waiting on more than half of the Kickstarter.

Today I received a shipment notification from UPS that another 20.0 lbs box (same weight as the first one) is on its way from Funagain. Presumably this is the rest of the contents. I live in the Seattle area, if it matters to those predicting when theirs will arrive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
STILL nothing in LA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
TrainwreckX wrote:
I'm in the US, where Funagain broke the shipment into two large waves for shipping. Most of us have started to receive our first wave of the game. However, for those of us that backed at Typhon+, we are still waiting on more than half of the Kickstarter.

I don't think you can draw too many conclusions about shipping patterns. I got Titan bundle plus some extras on top of that, and I'm in Portland (so even closer to Funagain than you) and I have not received any portion of my shipment. I am pretty sure it is just random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
TrainwreckX wrote:

I don't think you can draw too many conclusions about shipping patterns. I got Titan bundle plus some extras on top of that, and I'm in Portland (so even closer to Funagain than you) and I have not received any portion of my shipment. I am pretty sure it is just random.

While I agree with you, you know somebody would have asked had I not included that information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

I've yet to see anyone in L.A. report receiving a shipping notice, let alone any part of their order. Clearly that proves that L.A. is being shipped last, (especially since there were more Los Angeles pledges than any other city in the Americas)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

I've yet to see anyone in L.A. report receiving a shipping notice, let alone any part of their order. Clearly that proves that L.A. is being shipped last, (especially since there were more Los Angeles pledges than any other city in the Americas)...

This is sadly (fortunately?) inaccurate. Numerous people in my area have received at least one wave of their pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Be Excellent To Each Other
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

In South Florida and no one I know has received any notice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Back 5
msg tools
mbmbmb
It seems like FunAgain is only going to fulfill those orders that they initially first split up before starting shipping to anyone else. Absolutely ridiculous how things have been handled >.<

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Back5 wrote:
It seems like FunAgain is only going to fulfill those orders that they initially first split up before starting shipping to anyone else. Absolutely ridiculous how things have been handled >.<

I can't say I've been impressed with them. The chances of me being able to play the game over the holidays is incredibly slim now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Crews
United States
California
flag msg tools
Legends of South County
badge
Lost Cartographer
mbmbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

I'm in Orange County and I received the first half of my order and just today received the notification for the second half. It's not quite LA but pretty close, so hopefully you'll be getting it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skipeo Uchiha
United States
California
flag msg tools
I received the Email conformation that my second shipment from my Typon Pledge will be arriving on Wednesday.I got emails both times and with the list of items arriving in it plus UPS tracking First shipment came on the 3rd of Dec and two weeks later 2nd shipment is scheduled to arrive.

I am in the Riverside Socal area so it is odd that no shipments to LA area yet, since my area is 60 miles east of LA area. It will not complete my order though as i am still missing RPG Book and Stat clips.

The way I been reading and looking how things are being shipped to me it looks like Funagain is probably shipping order first by pledge meaning typhon first then in Alphabetical order by Sir names. Which is the only logic I see in their shipping pattern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
That’s odd. My stat clips came in the first shipment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream I dream alone is reality.
badge
When I cease to dream, you cease to exist.
mbmbmbmbmb
OliverOil wrote:
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

In South Florida and no one I know has received any notice.

Treasure Coast here and I received the Core game shipment a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on the rest though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back5 wrote:
I think its the same everywhere.US/UK/EU etc..its just a mess.but lets hope we all get sorted in the new year [jan].as ive said elsewhere on the forum.this was a brilliantly run KS up until delivery...they even had 4-5 weeks headstart!!! have a great xmas guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have my first wave of a typhon pledge. Just got it this past week. Was hoping to have it all before Christmas too. However, this is probably one of the best kickstarters I have been a part of. They gave weekly reports, the minis are amazing (so far), gameplay reviews have been stellar, and this is still on time.

I personally think most of us will have to wait until mid or late January to get our full pledges, but this kickstarter is still lightyears ahead of others if it is only weeks late (most are months to years late for miniature based board games!!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Indiveri
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
San Jose, CA, got my Core Box almost 2 weeks ago, got my Pandora's Box plus Atlas a couple days ago from Funagain, perfect condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Poor
United States
Dexter
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Western Kentucky: got my PAndora's and Atlas yesterday. No core box yet, no email saying when.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Williams
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crispy66 wrote:
Western Kentucky: got my PAndora's and Atlas yesterday. No core box yet, no email saying when.

In Iowa, same here, got Pandora and Atlas yesterday, waiting for next email. It was 6 days between email and delivery. Amazing quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nexbot wrote:
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

This is sadly (fortunately?) inaccurate. Numerous people in my area have received at least one wave of their pledge.

Oh? Which part, out of curiosity? Anywhere near my FLGS, The Guild House (Bellflower)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
Becq wrote:
nexbot wrote:
STILL nothing in LA

Oh? Which part, out of curiosity? Anywhere near my FLGS, The Guild House (Bellflower)?

I think one was in Glendale, a couple other parts near us. There's been several reports in the FB group.

Just realized how close you are to me. If you're ever down for a game (once we get our pledges), let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Quintana
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MeanBone wrote:
crispy66 wrote:

In Iowa, same here, got Pandora and Atlas yesterday, waiting for next email. It was 6 days between email and delivery. Amazing quality.

New Mexico here. I too got the Pandora's box and Atlas and I received the UPS shipping notice this morning that it would be delivered this evening. Luckily I had someone home to receive it. I worry that I won't be that lucky with the rest.

I don't understand why we don't get the shipping notice prior to the actual delivery day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woods
United States
Kenmore
Washington
flag msg tools
All I make is junk.
badge
The Great Mysterio!
mbmbmbmbmb
stenmur wrote:
I don't understand why we don't get the shipping notice prior to the actual delivery day.

I think that's the biggest complaint I have. I definitely don't care that it's taking them a long time - they're ahead of schedule. I care that we don't get notices of when to expect these giant boxes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
crispy66 wrote:

My first shipment is supposed to arrive tomorrow here in Virginia. I was all excited that it was getting here before Christmas and just assumed it would be the base game being sent. After hearing that you received the KS extras first and didn't get the base game I'm worried that will be the same for me. Makes no sense to not send the base game out first. That's only gone to anger people and cause a ton of complaints.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
trakes wrote:
crispy66 wrote:

My first shipment is supposed to arrive tomorrow here in Virginia. I was all excited that it was getting here before Christmas and just assumed it would be the base game being sent. After hearing that you received the KS extras first and didn't get the base game I'm worried that will be the same for me. Makes no sense to not send the base game out first. That's only gone to anger people and cause a ton of complaints.

They are probably sending items out based on how they are packed in the containers. It was probably logistically easier to ship as they did.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got notice today for my second/final shipment for Typhon pledge.

The items in this shipment are:

1 x MBP02: Mythic Battles Pandora
1 x MBP07: Mythic Battles Deluxe Storage Box
1 x MBP09: Mythic Battles Poseidon Expansion
1 x MBP11: Mythic Battles Rise of the Titans Expansion
1 x MBP12: Mythic Battles Hera Expansion
1 x MBP13: Mythic Battles Hephaestus Expansion
1 x MBP16: Mythic Battles Paolo Parente Guest Box
1 x MBP28: Mythic Battles Pandora Atlas

Package is 20lbs.

Live in Northern Ohio

Hope this helps people

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.