Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question since I just saw this for the first time. Is The Grizzled AND The Grizzled: At Your Orders! the same as what will be included in The Grizzled: Armistice Edition?

Also, it looks like the expansion adds rules for SOLO play? Anyone know?

Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Yerke
United States
kingsburg
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At Your Orders does add a solo mode, along with mission cards to change up the standard multiplayer game. In addition, it adds a set of cardboard standees for the six troopers (for the mission cards, but is also very useful for keeping track of which character is up in solo play).

As for Armistice edition I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Check out the Board Game Beacon Blog: Click here then click on "Blogs" in the menu bar
badge
Follow me on Twitter: @BoardGameBeacon
mbmbmbmbmb
JimM wrote:
Just a quick question since I just saw this for the first time. Is The Grizzled AND The Grizzled: At Your Orders! the same as what will be included in The Grizzled: Armistice Edition?

Also, it looks like the expansion adds rules for SOLO play? Anyone know?

Jim

I think I read somewhere that the Armistice edition will include everything from the base game and At Your Orders, plus rules for running a Grizzled campaign.

At Your Orders does include solo rules but if you can find the At Your Orders rulebook online you’ll realise that you can actually play the base game solo if you make yourself the four solo counters.

I like solo gaming but The Grizzled solo feels like a shadow of the multi-player experience. A mere afterthought that I won’t be playing very often. For the true Grizzled experience you’ll need to play with 3 or more players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Megee
United States
Edgewater Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the great explanations guys!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jin Z
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Armistice edition out yet? I can't seem to find any mention of a release date except that people thought it would be out in 2017...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.