Subject: 30 years of doggy history rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
guy
Wallis and Futuna
Grand Bois Du Nord
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

After almost 30 years, I was starting to get fuzzy about which dog we had when. And we've had between 1 and 3 dogs at any time, so which dogs did we have together? So I made a map to keep it straight. Here's all the dogs we've had, with relative spans and overlaps:

Dotted lines are visitors (neighbor dogs).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Guy, I enjoy your dog stories immensely. I haven't owned a dog since the early 70s but through my bestie and her 3 dog pack, I've become increasingly immersed in dog culture. Just since last August I've photographed 7 or 8 fund raisers for different dog/pet rescue orgs as well as for my friends pod cast web page, Facebook page and pet column. Nearly 2000 photos of hundreds of the dogs I've met. Some of the back stories of some of these animals are heart wrenching.

Back stories notwithstanding, I've rarely met a dog that wasn't a bright spot in my day. A couple months ago I started rotating some of these into my profile as avatars.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Long
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Fly Eagles Fly!
badge
The Cthulhu player, not the Football player.
mbmbmbmbmb
Points taken off for neglecting to label your X-axis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.