Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to build new farms and get new seeds when it's not part of the mission? According to the Farm facility thing, we can have 5. Set up is 1 less farm than the number of astronauts. So can we change this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the mission doesn't give you a seed, there's nothing you can do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maximilian Berbechelov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You haven't read the rulebook's setup? You start with 1 farm (the whole facility is farm) but you start with as many greenhouses as there are astronauts.

So if you're two players you put two black cubes (greenhouses) and two white cubes (plants) in front of each.

PS: Maybe you've seen Rodney's video. He goes on an older rule set. This was changed before the game was released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Moore
United States
Oak Ridge
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OurBG wrote:
PS: Maybe you've seen Rodney's video. He goes on an older rule set. This was changed before the game was released.

Wow, thank you. I read the rules then watched Rodney to make sure I grasped everything. Him stating that must have overruled what I read.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Shiels
United Kingdom
Paignton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It did, same number of greenhouses as there are astronauts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katrina
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of our biggest questions! It would be helpful if something told players that the # of greenhouses is limited to the # of astronauts. At least it said you can't have more white cubes than black.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.