Subject: Tower question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This may be obvious, but I just wanted to confirm. If I have the Tower, my opponent must have a matching card in their hand AFTER they have selected a Task, correct? Meaning that the card they select as their Task cannot be used as the matching card, right? I assume that is the case, but it was worth checking.

Thanks,

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. They must have it in their hand and reveal it at the moment the task would begin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, perfect, thanks. I'm in the last stretches of play testing a solo variant I've been working on. It's taken a while, but I think I'm pretty close. I just won 25-15 against a level 6 opponent (levels being equal to the hand size of the AI). But it was an odd game, as it got a lot of Clay cards made, but not a lot else. Need to play 2-3 more times at level 6, then the same at level 7. If I start losing at level 7, I'll upload it to BGG.

Thanks,

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same principle applies to Curtain, Fountain, Flag, Figurine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claire
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
ColintheFlea wrote:
OK, perfect, thanks. I'm in the last stretches of play testing a solo variant I've been working on. It's taken a while, but I think I'm pretty close. I just won 25-15 against a level 6 opponent (levels being equal to the hand size of the AI). But it was an odd game, as it got a lot of Clay cards made, but not a lot else. Need to play 2-3 more times at level 6, then the same at level 7. If I start losing at level 7, I'll upload it to BGG.

Thanks,

Colin

Ooh solo variant fab, I like this game a lot but nev get anyone to play it think it is hard for some people to grasp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.