Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rec'd this in the mail today, and had a good experience unboxing the game and checking out the components.

I know this was on P500 previously, and it almost has a GMT 'feel' to the final production.

Great topic for a game, and the two different campaigns are equally alluring.

Very happy to have pre-ordered this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Kahrl
United States
Unionville
Nutmegistan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not agree more, and to Compass' credit, they have definitely been doing a great job with heavy map stock and the quality of their durable player aids on a number of games in the last couple years. Add in larger counters and an expanding stable of designers, and they absolutely deserve to be mentioned with GMT.

I was a late joiner on the pre-order for LoJ, but when I saw art for the final map, I was sold. Definitely getting punched and on the table after the holiday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Townsend
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, this is a great looking game and all the components are top notch. I punched and clipped all my counters already. But I will have to wait until after the holidays to play but I am looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll read all the rules on my next day off. I am very pleased to have purchased this game, great topic, color rules and play-book, charts and I love the map and counter art and yes the box too!

Ok, you get the picture, now to get some plays in. The Panzer Blitz of East Africa!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
Kassel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Crush. Mix. Burn. Repeat.
mbmb
I'll probably have to wait a few more weeks until the game hits Germany! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ElFluppe wrote:
I'll probably have to wait a few more weeks until the game hits Germany! cry

With the holiday mail crunch, you're probably right Chris - hopefully it will be worth the wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson Joslyn
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Add my name to the list of the highly satisfied. First rate components and a campaign theme that has long held my interest. Very pleased that I pre-ordered and looking forward to some great games ahead!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.